Xiaomi has launched two new Mi Headphones in China. The latest Mi Piston headphones has a aluminium body, comes in several color versions and third-generation noise cancellation. The new Mi Headphones has a simple design that is comfortable to wear, enclosed sound chamber enclosed and comes in several colors.Source
Xiaomi Mi Piston Fresh Edition headphones highlights and specifications
- Aluminum alloy body
- Two earbuds (S/L)
- The third generation damping system for balanced audio
- Built-in microphone for taking calls, music or call controller
- Earplugs with ergonomic, angled design that perfectly fits the ear canal so comfortably for longer time without falling out
- Impedance: 32 ohm, Frequency range: 20-20,000Hz
- Weight: 14g
The biggest highlight of the new Piston Fresh In-Ear headphones is that they sport an aluminium chamber – Xiaomi says this provides a good audio experience. Xiaomi also claims that the new headphones will fit the user’s ears perfectly and can be used for long time without making the wearer uncomfortable. The company listing also boasts that the new headphones feature third-generation damping system. The new headphones also come with built-in microphone and a button for receiving calls or controlling volume.
The Xiaomi Mi Piston Fresh Edition headphones comes in Pink, Blue, Purple, Black and Silver colors and is priced at just 29 yuan (US$ 4 / Rs. 280 approx).Source
Xiaomi Mi Simple Edition headphones highlights and specifications
- High-grade PU leather and silicone earmuffs make it breathable and skin-friendly
- Closed sound chamber eliminates outside noise
- Built-in damping material which can absorb the impact of internal acoustic waves on the diaphragm, reducing distortion and restore more music details
- Hi-Res Audio support
- Built-in microphone, call and music playback touch control on the left side of the headphones
- Impedance: 32 ohm, Frequency range: 20-40,000Hz; Sensitivity 107dB
- Weight: 220g
The new Mi Headphones will be available in Mint, Orange, and White colours. The new budget Mi Headphones sport PU leather material in the earmuffs while on the inside. silicon material is used. Xiaomi stresses that the Mi Headphones material is “skin-friendly.” The new pair of Headphones sport “sound chamber design” and are claimed to eliminate outside noise.
The Xiaomi Mi Simple Edition headphones comes in white, orange and mint colors and is priced at 199 yuan (US$ 28 / Rs. 1940 approx).
Both the headphones are on sale in China. No world on the global roll out yet.
[Source :NDTV Gadgets]
As usaully feel free to leave feedback and comment!