Gionee has launched its latest M series smartphone in China, called the Gionee M2017. The main highlight of the device is its massive 7000mAh battery. It packs two 3500mAh batteries inside and supports Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0. The battery of the phone combines with intelligent power management system and low consumption display to deliver up to 25.89 hours of video playback time and up to 915.42 hours of standby time.
Gionee M2017: Specifications & Features
- Processor: Octa-core Snapdragon 653
- GPU: Adreno 510
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Amigo OS 3.5
- Display: 5.7-inch Quad HD AMOLED (2560×1440 pixels resolution, curved glass display with sapphire glass protection)
- RAM: 6GB
- Storage: 128GB
- Dual Rear Camera: 12 mega pixel + 13 mega pixel with LED flash
- Front Camera: 8 mega pixel
- Battery: 7000mAh with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB 2.0 Type-C and USB OTG
- Dimensions: 155.2×77.6×10.78 mm
- Weight: 238 grams
- Dual SIM
- Fingerprint sensor
Price & Availability
The Gionee M2017 carries a price tag of CNY 6999 (approximately Rs. 68,300) for the standard model and CNY 16,999 (approximately Rs. 1,65,900) for the exclusive variant with Italian custom alligator leather back. The device comes in Black and Gold color options and is up for pre-order in China. There is no word on global availability of the smartphone as of now.
[source : NDTV Gadgets]
As usaully feel free to leave feedback and comment!